Sunday, April 13, 2014

The Inner Peace Award


Conditions For Accepting The Award
The only “rule” for the inner peace award is that you write a short piece on why you are accepting it. I would suggest that you forward on to other bloggers who you think would like it, 3-10 up to you:)

First of all, I'd like to thank my dear and talented friend, Janice Spina, for nominating me for this award. I'm so grateful to have you as my friend and I recognize and revel in your many talents.

Why I'm accepting this award:
Again, I'm humbled by the fact that Janice has honored me with this award. I think it's important for each of us to make a positive difference in the world. With this in mind, I try to encourage people to reach their full potential. I write books with life lessons in hopes that children will share their talents with others. Basically, I try to do the things that would make my Heavenly Father (and Earthly father) proud.Also, I volunteer for the CPM(Claire Power Murphy) Foundation, which as a mission statement," To help people reach their full potential."  One thing my dad taught us was that bravery doesn't always involve not being afraid, but doing the thing that you fear, in spite of your feelings. Whenever I try something new, I'm apprehensive, but I try to do it regardless, and this helps me to grow as a person.


And the Nominees are...
  • Bertha Mukodzani
  • Sarah Mazor
  • Yael Rosenberg
  • Carla Burke
  • Amb. Claire Power Murphy
i wish all of you inner peace and that you may be using your talents to benefit others. Thank you for all you do. I realize that you may not have time to formally accept this award, but I wanted to recognize your efforts to help others.

No comments:

Post a Comment