Friday is here again. That means we can celebrate little things and bigger ones! Yay for us.
Be sure to hop over to LexaCain.blogspot.com to check on what everyone's up to!
Here's what we're celebrating this week:
- A Skype chat with my Mom. She was excited about the fact she was going on a river boat this week. :)
- One of our sons went to Chicago with his friends. They had fun and arrived home safely.
- Rostig, our new family member has been taking trips around town. We seem to be warming up to him. He only has one serious design flaw: No cup holders!! What happens when you need a coffee break? We may only take short trips with him. My husband is a big coffee fan and has trouble passing Dunkin' Donuts! :)
- If any of you haven't voted and would like to, please check out my essay here:
- I know I've posted this link before, but just want to make sure new visitors can vote for my essay if they want. Voting ends on Nov. 10 so we're getting close to the home stretch. Thank you to all of you who've voted. D You're efforts are much appreciated.
Have a great weekend everyone! Happy Halloween!
copyright Deanie Humphrys-Dunne 2015