Thursday, May 18, 2017

Celebrate the small things..





Hi everyone,
Hope you had a great week. Be sure to stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what's going on with her blogging partners and followers.

Here's what we're cheering about this week:

  • Hooray my new book is finally out. Special shout outs to Janice Spina, and Julie Flanders who have already written beautiful blogs to help us celebrate the release of My Life at Sweetbrier-A Life Changed by Horses. Tomorrow Colleen Chesebro and Lexa Cain will be posting about it so they get advanced thanks for their work on behalf of my book. Also, special thanks to the people who have already posted reviews for the new book.
  • A wonderful Mother's Day with our sons. They spent time with us,worked on my website to update it for the new book and bought yummy pizzas for us.
  • Warm weather-Hooray!
  • Connecting with a friend from a long time ago.
  • If you'd like to read Julie's blog and Lexa's, please visit: JulieFlanders.blogspot.com and LexaCain.blogspot.com.
What are you celebrating this week?
Thanks for stopping by everyone. Enjoy your week.

copyright 2017: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne

Video by Rhonda Patton:


https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=9UW_S_p_HXM

website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com

8 comments:

  1. We have warm weather here too, but it's brought along a lot of rain! Have a great weekend.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope the rain stops for the weekend, Laura. Have fun and thanks for visiting.

      Delete
  2. I just read Julie's review which was awesome! Big congrats on your release and many good wishes for its success! Also a big yay for Mother's Day, an updated blog, and pizza!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, Julie's review was lovely. We're so excited she liked the new book. Hope you have a great weekend and thanks for the good wishes on our book. :)

      Delete
  3. Congratulations on the release of your book!!!!! I'm seeing it all over the place. I'm loving it and will have my review up shortly, after my visit with my son and my new grand baby.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you so much Cathrina. So excited you're enjoying it and I look forward to your review. I so appreciate your support. Have a fun weekend with the little ones.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Congratulations on the release! And enjoy the warm weather.

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you so much Tonya. We're excited the new book is out and getting positive comments. Hope you have a great week.

    ReplyDelete