Here are the Rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Seven things about myself:
- When I was a little girl we had a dinner guest. In the middle of dinner, my dad started scolding me for some misdeed. I don't remember what I did wrong, but there was a scary silence. I started singing, "It's so Nice to Have a man Around the House," and everyone giggled. I remember being happy to be off the hook.
- I nearly had to stay back in fifth grade because my Math skills are atrocious. It's proof that the creative side of my brain works really hard, while the side that figures things out is usually resting comfortably.
- My mom tried so hard to make Math fun for me. She even bought a book with illustrations that had the numbers smiling and dancing around on the pages! It was fun to see the pictures and read about what the numbers did, but my Math skills are still rather dismal.
- There were rumors that our house was haunted and also that there was a buried treasure somewhere on our property. My dad looked for the treasure, but to no avail.
- During the blizzard on 1978, my dad actually put a rope around my waist and towed me to the barn to help with the horses. The snow drifts were above my waist!
- My first car was a red Plymouth station wagon. The color didn't make me nervous then, but I've since decided that the color red attracts accidents. My son and husband both had accidents when they owned red cars.
- I love classical music, especially waltzes.
And the Nominees are:
- Janice Spina
- Carla Burke
- Sherry Ellis
- JoAnne Murphey
- Bertha Mukodzani
- D. L. Hammond
- Suzanne Furness
- S. Katherine Anthony
- S. A. Larsen
- Adrienne Kerman
- Elizabeth Seckman
- Maria Dunn
- Emily R. King
- Amy Jarecki
- Peggy Eddleman