Here are the Rules:
- Display the award logo on your blog.
- Link back to the person who nominated you.
- State 7 things about yourself
- Nominate 15 other bloggers for this award and link to them.
- Notify those bloggers of the nomination and the award requirements.
Seven things about myself:
- When I was a little girl we had a dinner guest. In the middle of dinner, my dad started scolding me for some misdeed. I don't remember what I did wrong, but there was a scary silence. I started singing, "It's so Nice to Have a man Around the House," and everyone giggled. I remember being happy to be off the hook.
- I nearly had to stay back in fifth grade because my Math skills are atrocious. It's proof that the creative side of my brain works really hard, while the side that figures things out is usually resting comfortably.
- My mom tried so hard to make Math fun for me. She even bought a book with illustrations that had the numbers smiling and dancing around on the pages! It was fun to see the pictures and read about what the numbers did, but my Math skills are still rather dismal.
- There were rumors that our house was haunted and also that there was a buried treasure somewhere on our property. My dad looked for the treasure, but to no avail.
- During the blizzard on 1978, my dad actually put a rope around my waist and towed me to the barn to help with the horses. The snow drifts were above my waist!
- My first car was a red Plymouth station wagon. The color didn't make me nervous then, but I've since decided that the color red attracts accidents. My son and husband both had accidents when they owned red cars.
- I love classical music, especially waltzes.
And the Nominees are:
- Janice Spina
- Carla Burke
- Sherry Ellis
- JoAnne Murphey
- Bertha Mukodzani
- D. L. Hammond
- Suzanne Furness
- S. Katherine Anthony
- S. A. Larsen
- Adrienne Kerman
- Elizabeth Seckman
- Maria Dunn
- Emily R. King
- Amy Jarecki
- Peggy Eddleman
Thank Deanie. I am humbled and honored. I will accept and link back once I get past this coming weekend's events. Congratulations to you on your award as well. You certainly are a light shining brightly. God bless, Maria Delight Directed LivingReplyDelete
You're most welcome, Maria. Thank you for the kind words. I think your light should be recognized and it will be, I believe.ReplyDelete
Aw, thank you for the award! I really LUV this one. It's so purdy. :)ReplyDelete
You're welcome, S. A! I thought this one would be perfect for you. So glad you like it. Just something else for you to celebrate!ReplyDelete
Ha! I love the singing!! And I love the award! Thank you!ReplyDelete
You're welcome, Peggy. Happy to nominate you for the award. Best wishes.Delete
Awww this is so sweet ;)ReplyDelete
Math? I hate it. Well at one point I understood the thing enough to like it, almost got a scholarship but I didn't take it because I wanted words not numbers lol
Sorry I haven't posted the awards yet, I've been in revising mode... I think words are twirling around in my eyes o_0
Wow! Good enough at Math to get a scholarship! I'm impressed, S. K. But you do a great job arranging the words so no worries for you. I'll look forward to your acceptance speeches and other awards stuff.Delete
Thanks so much for the nomination Deanie I will arrange a post for the weekend as full on the next day or two. Congrats to you on being nominated too :)ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Suzanne. I love stopping by to read your blogs and your website is so cute with the purple unicorns. I'll look forward to reading more of your work.Delete
Thank you Deanie. BTW, It's just Jo because there is no "e" on JoAnn.ReplyDelete
You're welcome, Jo. So sorry for misspelling your name. My cousin's name is Joanne with the e so it's easy to get confused, but it won't happen again.Delete
Thanks for the award! I love classical music, too - but I guess that goes without saying. ;)ReplyDelete
Yes, I would imagine you love classical music. I always wanted to be able to dance, especially waltzes because they're so pretty. You're welcome for the award. You have a huge collection, but I couldn't resist nominating you for this one.ReplyDelete
Math? What kind of animal is it? That's how I'm when it comes to Math.ReplyDelete
Thank you for nominating me once again. Enjoying your blog.
You're very welcome, Bertha. Glad to hear we match when it comes to Math. My brain kind of shuts off when I see numbers. Best wishes for continued success. Thank you for the compliments regarding my blog.ReplyDelete
Congrats to you!! I've recieved and participated in this reward before, so I won't this time but I really do appreciate you thinking of me. :)ReplyDelete
Thank you, DL. It's no surprise to me that you've received this award before! Best wishes for continued success and I hope your wife is doing well.ReplyDelete
Thanks for nominating me Deanie!ReplyDelete
You're very welcome, Carla! Happy to nominate you because you deserve the recognition.Delete