Good morning, everyone. Today there are several things we're celebrating.
- My friend, Anna, had her first book published! She was kind enough to send it to me and it's a wonderful children's picture book called Tsuro to the Rescue. If you;d like to find out more about it, here's the link to it on Amazon:http://www.amazon.com/Tsuro-Rescue-Anna-Tshekeche/dp/1568707177/ref=sr_1_cc_1?s=aps&ie=UTF8&qid=1370619541&sr=1-1-catcorr&keywords=Tsuro+to+the+Rescue. She also has a website called www.authoranna.com. If you visit her website, she sings the song for you that's in her book.
- I finished cleaning the fingerprints off the kitchen cabinets. I know, it's a tiny thing to celebrate. For some reason, I was expecting Mary Poppins to fly in with her umbrella and her magic to do it for me! But, she must have been way too busy singing, dancing, and just enjoying being famous, so she couldn't squeeze it into her schedule. D
- Our son, Brendan, bought an old English bike. He's so excited that he can ride it to the train station now if the weather is good. He spent some time tuning it up, so he's proud of his efforts.
- My husband finished installing the engine in Margaret, his little MG. Truthfully, Margaret is the other woman, but she's cute and I"m trying not to be jealous. Margaret tends to get Narcolepsy on long trips, but she took a long trip and only needed one nap. Luckily, my husband knew just what to do to wake her up and the rest of the trip was uneventful.
- Tomorrow I'll be interviewing award-winning children's author, Carla Burke so I hope you stop by to check it out!
I hope you all have a wonderful week with lots of things to celebrate!
So many wonderful things to celebrate! I hope you have a lovely weekend. :)ReplyDelete
(I'm going to clean my refrigerator today. I'll definitely be celebrating when I finish that job.) :)
Good job, Dana! Thinking about the celebration will help make the job easier! D Wishing you a wonderful weekend as well.Delete
Enjoy your well-deserved celebration!ReplyDelete
Thank you, Kittie! I hope you're enjoying your day and celebrating as well.Delete
Thank you for stopping by. I hope you visit for the interview tomorrow.
Mary Poppins is hard to find these days. She hasn't been visiting my house either. Glad you can celebrate disappearing fingerprints. Kudos to your son and his bike he can ride. Happy weekend to you!ReplyDelete
Thank you, M. J. Brendan is very pleased to have his bike and he bought it for a good price. Many of his friends have the same type of bikes and they've spent a lot of money on theirs. Happy weekend to you as well and thank you for visiting my page.ReplyDelete
Nope haven't seen Mary Poppins either! Have a lovely weekend, Deanie :)ReplyDelete
Thank you, Suzanne. You'd think Mary Poppins would be in England, wouldn't you? I think she's retired and she figures the rest of us can muddle through without her. Hope your weekend is special, Suzanne.ReplyDelete
Yay for promoting wonderful indie authors! I will check out both of these lovely ladies this weekend!ReplyDelete
That would be wonderful, Beverly! The ladies would be so honored. Thanks for stopping by. Always good to hear from you. Wishing you a lovely weekend.Delete
Great celebrations! I think accomplishing a cleaning feat is definitely cause to celebrate. I know I always feel I deserve a pat on the back when I have a clean house!ReplyDelete
I'll give you one any time, Brandy! Always happy to hear from you. Hope you're having a great day. Happy weekend.ReplyDelete
Cleaning being done is ALWAYS cause to celebrate! And congrats to your friend on her book!ReplyDelete
I am amused by the ref above to a retired Mary Poppins. What would a retired MP get up to?:)
Hi, VikLit, maybe a retired Mary Poppins could tour and show people how to do her magic, in her spare time.D She could always show them how to fly around like she does with her umbrella. People would pay lots to be able to do those magic tricks. They would definitely shorten the time we spend cleaning! Maybe one of us could be her agent and make appointments for her. We might get a commission and we'd always know where she was working! DDelete
Great celebrations, Deanie ;)ReplyDelete
Congratulations to Anna, Mary Poppins would be welcomed in my home anytime, good job Brendan and your hubby, and I'm looking forward to reading Carla's interview tomorrow!
Thank you so much, Katherine. I hope you enjoy the interview tomorrow Yes, I think we should encourage Mary Poppins to do more in our areas (especially if you have cute little twins) We could put GPS tracking on her so we know where she is. That way, we can make appointments for her while she's in the area. It would save her a lot of flying time! DReplyDelete
Yay for those small things. I especially liked the removal of fingerprints! That reminded me take a look at some of my cabinets.ReplyDelete
Wanted to let you know I posted your Dragon Loyalty Award today.
Thanks for stopping by and leaving a comment, C. Lee! I'll stop by and read about your Dragon Loyalty Award. Have a lovely weekend.ReplyDelete
I loved your list of small things.ReplyDelete
Your Mary Poppins reference made me smile. :)
Writer In Transit
Thank you so much, Michelle. I was thinking Mary Poppins might be ready to retire, but she could teach someone her tricks so we wouldn't have to do housework the ordinary way. Maybe she'll refer us to Nanny McPhee instead. Nanny McPhee has lots of helpful talents, too (so you can overlook her unsightly warts) DReplyDelete
Some great celebrations :)ReplyDelete
Thank you, Laura! I hope you're celebrating as well.ReplyDelete