What is the Sunshine Blogger Award?
The Sunshine Blogger Award is a way for bloggers to get to know each other and also get other bloggers to link to their website. It's a chance for me to choose some of my friends who brighten my day with their blogs.
First of all, I'd like to thank Janice Person for honoring me with this award. Janice loves traveling and she knows all about agriculture. I've learned quite a bit about her passions by reading her blogs. She also shares wonderful pictures there. Stop by to find out more about Janice here:http://janiceperson.com/social-media/sunshiny-post-blogger-award/
To accept the Sunshine Award, I have to:
- Acknowledge the nominating blogger with a link to the website.
- Share 11 random facts about myself by answering the questions the nominating blogger has created for me.
- List 11 bloggers I believe deserve some recognition and a little blogging love! (I can’t nominate the blogger who nominated me.)
- Let the 11 bloggers know I nominated them.
- Post 11 questions for the bloggers I nominate to answer.
And the Nominees are...
· Janice Spina-Jemsbooks.wordpress.com
· Melissa Janda-Melissajanda.wordpress.com
· Sherry Ellis-sherryellis.blogspot.com
· Katherine Anthony-skanthony.blogspot.com
· Murees Dupe`-Dailydramaofanaspiringwriter.com
· Suzanne Furness-suzannefurness.blogspot.com
· Susanne Drazic-http://susannedrazic.blogspot.com/
· Cathrina Constantine-cathrinaconstantine.blogspot.com
· Deb Hockenberry-.debhockenberry.com/the-bumpy-road-to-writing-for-children.html
Questions for my nominees:
- What is your favorite vacation place?
- What is your favorite dessert?
- What's your favorite season of the year?
- What's your favorite thing to do in your spare time?
- Where would you most like to live if you could choose anywhere?
- What's your favorite color?
- What's the most exciting thing that happened to you this year?
- Tell us something about yourself that we might not already know?
- Do you have a pet?
- What's your favorite kind of pet?
- What did you like doing most when you were little?
*Special note: I edited the questions so they would be in bigger print, but some got deleted by mistake. These questions may be slightly different than the other version. You may answer either version. Sorry for the confusion.
Thanks for the nomination! :)ReplyDelete
You're very welcome, Laura! Happy to send it to you. )Delete
Deanie, thank you for this nomination! It's a wonderful idea to get to know our fellow bloggers.ReplyDelete
You're welcome, Cathrina! I'm excited to have chosen you. Hope you're having a great weekend and now you have a little something extra to celebrate. )ReplyDelete
Hi Deanie, thank you so much for the nomination! You are so amazing; you really are. Thanks for being my 'Guardian Angel'. :) I should have my Awards post up soon. I am so very far behind. :/ Hugs to you.ReplyDelete
You're welcome, Lily. So happy to brighten your day! Sending hugs to you as well. Have a lovely day.Delete
Thanks so much for the nomination, Deanie.ReplyDelete
You're welcome, Suzanne. I appreciate all your support.ReplyDelete
Hi, Deanie. Thank you for the nomination! I'll blog about it in early November. Have an AWESOME week!ReplyDelete
My pleasure, Susanne. Hope you have a sensational week as well.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for the nomination. You are so kind and wonderful.ReplyDelete
You're welcome, Murees. It's always my pleasure. )Delete
You're welcome, Sherry! You're the perfect person to receive the Sunshine Award because your blog brightens our days.ReplyDelete
Thanks so much, Deanie! :DReplyDelete