Friday is almost here and every Friday we celebrate things, big and small. VikLit started this blog so be sure to stop by www.VikLit.blogspot.com to check out what others in the group are happy about.
- Spring might really be here! The weather is feeling more Spring-like lately. The grass is looking a little less dingy and a bit more green. I know, we're all thinking that we'll be complaining about having to mow it soon enough. But the weather is much more pleasant.
- My friend Sarah Mazor has a new book that is just released today called Things That Make Me Happy I can't wait to read it! Sarah is such a gifted author. Her books are always fun to read and educational, too, with important lessons to share. If you have small children, I highly recommend any of Sarah's books.. You can check them out on: www.MazorBooks.com.
- I"m doing better with my volunteer secretarial jobs. It doesn't take all day for me to type the meeting minutes correctly anymore! Really happy about that.
- I made more progress on my new story this week.
- My talented author friend, S. Katherine Anthony, sent me a signed copy her wonderful book, Kinetic, which I thoroughly enjoyed reading and reviewing. The message she included was lovey and she even sent a notebook with the cover of her book on it! That was an amazing surprise. Thank you, Katherine!
Wishing everyone a great week with lots to celebrate!
Oh, I've got Kinetic on my list to read. SK is awesome.ReplyDelete
Congrats on making progress on your new story!
I think you'll like Kinetic, Julie and I agree that Katherine is remarkable! Thanks for visiting and for the good wishes. Happy weekend.ReplyDelete
We had a really sunny day on Tuesday, but the rest of the week has been wintry. Hopefully spring arrives fully soon :)ReplyDelete
Hi Laura, I hope that Spring is back for you soon. It's a cheerful season that lifts everyone's spirits. Happy weekend and thanks for visiting.ReplyDelete
More spring-like weather is very welcomed! Glad you made progress with your new story, that's a big reason to celebrate :)ReplyDelete
And I'm happy to send you the notebook and book, etc. I hope you write many great ideas in it :D
Thank you, Katherine! I appreciate your kindness a great deal! I hope you have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
HURRAH TO SPRING! :)ReplyDelete
Thank you, VIkLit, Spring is creeping around here, but it's still a little chilly. At least we're not expecting snow! Thanks for stopping by and have a great day.ReplyDelete