Tuesday, May 6, 2014

This month it's about changes....


Some of you may be uncomfortable with changes the way I am. There are big personal changes coming our way. My sister, brother-in-law, and mom are all moving away. It's a sad time for us because we will miss seeing them. But it's a new adventure for them, so we have to be happy for them. They could be coming  back in a year, but that's something we're not expecting to happen.
I also joined a critique group recently so I'm getting used to how their website works and how to check out their submissions. Today I sent them the first chapter of my new story so we'll see what happens next.
Hoping that all of your challenges are small ones. Thank you to everyone who stopped by to read my blog. Wishing you a wonderful day.

*website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com.

6 comments:

  1. I'm sure your family will miss you loads too and it will no doubt take some time to get used to the distance between you. Maybe planning a visit to see them will ease the initial pain and give you all something to look forward to.

    I wish you well with your new writing group too :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you, Suzanne, I'm not a big fan of taking long trips, but maybe I'll feel a little better about that soon. It is a good idea to visit them. In the meantime, we'll try to just take one day at a time and do our best.

    ReplyDelete
  3. With me it depends on the change - sometimes I love it, and sometimes I hate it. Good luck with your writing group :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. You're right, Laura, sometimes changes are good. I guess I just don't like the ones that are going on now. Hope you have a nice day and the weather is getting warmer for you. Thanks for stopping by.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Change is good, healthy, but hardly ever easy. Best piece of advice, go with the flow. Have fun with the new critique group.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'll do my best, Candilynn. I agree that change is often not easy, but something we have to accept. It's a struggle sometimes but we will prevail. Thanks for stopping by and commenting. Best wishes, as always.

      Delete