The first Wednesday of the month we share what we're insecure about, or we offer encouragement to other authors. I'm not feeling unsure about anything new, so I'm going to offer some philosophies that might be helpful when you're overwhelmed.
I discovered a few words that a well known entrepreneur thought you'd need in order to succeed.
- Passion: Be sure you have passion for writing. You should love what you're doing and that will be reflected in your work
- Work: You must be willing to work hard in order to achieve success, no matter what career you choose.
- Good: Try to be good at whatever you choose to do.
- Practice: The way you manage to become good at your craft is to practice, practice, practice.
- Focus: Focus on your goals so you can realize them.
- Serve: It's important to serve others and be a positive role model for them.
- ideas: Lots of wonderful things start with an idea.
- persistence: Personally, I think this one should get some extra emphasis. If you're determined to work through the tough times, better days will be ahead. The only way you fail is to quit. You never know what can happen until you try and you could astound yourself.
Thanks for visiting. Wishing you all many blessings.