Thursday, March 5, 2015

This week we're celebrating...


It's almost Friday again so it's time to celebrate everything we can! Please stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what everyone else is happy about. Here's what we're smiling about this week:

  • I survived my first author takeover, thanks to the patient coaching of the host, Ann Hunter! She helped me in the beginning when I was the clueless one! The winner of the free Kindle copy of Charlene the Star and Bentley Bulldog is Kim Hampton. Congratulations, Kim!
  • I had a nice Skype chat with my Mom last weekend.
  • We had fun visiting a school for the book fair and sold quite a few books.
  • My author friend, Sherry Ellis, invited me to be a guest on her blog. She did a lovely interview with me on http://sherryellis.blogspot.com. It was fun spending time with her. We offered a free signed copy of Charlene the Star and Bentley Bulldog. The winner is: Jessica Haight. Congratulations, Jessica!
  • One of my new author friends, Kathleen Andrews Davis, invited me to be a guest on her blog: dollhousesmemoriesandmore.com. We had fun together and she did a great job.
  • I got a surprise letter from a lady who took riding lessons from my dad years ago. Since then, she moved to Germany, where her family is from. She bought my book Tails of Sweetbrier and loved it! I was so honored that she wrote that she ordered it from an American bookstore and had it sent. She said she shares it with her friends and family. :)
Thanks for stopping by and have a great weekend.

Copyright Deanie Humphrys-Dunne, 2015
Website: childrensbookswithlifelessons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment