Hi everyone, it's almost Friday so we can cheer for whatever we like. Yay! Thank you to LexaCain for keeping this blog active. Please be sure to stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what everyone has to celebrate this week. Here's what we're cheering about:
- My Essay was one of the winners in the "50 Great WritersYou Should Be Reading" contest sponsored by TheAuthorsShow.com! Congratulations to all the winners and thank you for those of you who made this possible by voting for my essay.
- A very nice Skype chat with my Mom.
- warm weather
- A chat with my sister
- A new blog about Chris from We Can Ride. If you haven't read it, please stop by to check it out.
- Most of my Christmas shopping is done!
- My children's book, Charlie the Horse, is FREE today. If you'd like it, please click here:
- If you happen to review it, I'd be eternally grateful. :)
Happy weekend everyone!
copyright 2015: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
book trailer: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rba4hkmmTyc&feature=youtu.be
Congrats on being one of the winners of the contest! Whoo hoo! I enjoyed your essay, and obviously many others did, too. Great celebrations this week! Hope you have an equally great weekend!ReplyDelete