This week we're celebrating....
- My book, Charlie the Horse, is finally out on paperback! We've revised it and added more stuff. If you'd like to check it out, here's the link:
- It's only $8.
- A nice Skype chat with my Mom
- The snowstorm isn't here yet.
- A new home for our Mercedes, Rostig. He's going to live with some of his relatives.
- A news release about my books. Anyone who wants to check it out can find it here:
It will be posted on other networks, but I'm not sure where yet.
Hope you have a great weekend, everyone, with lots to celebrate next week.
copyright 2016 Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
Congrats on your paperback book! Have a great weekend :)ReplyDelete
Thank you so much Laura. We're excited it's finally out! Hope you have a lovely weekend too.Delete
Congrats on the release. Have a good weekend.ReplyDelete
Congrats on the paperback!!!!ReplyDelete
My son lives near Baltimore, I'm praying he'll be safe. He's a doctor and needs to get to the hospital no matter what, and I told him to stay home. Only a mother can do that. He laughed...
Aw, I hope he stays safe. I would worry too. We moms specialize in that, I think. Thank you for the kind words for Charlie. We'll have him on Kindle soon too.Delete
Congrats on getting your book out in paperback! That's so exciting! I hope Rostig's happy in his new home. Have a lovely weekend! :)ReplyDelete
Thank you, Lexa. We think Rostig will like his new home. We'd have kept him, but we need a 4-wheel drive car for the winter.ReplyDelete
Hope your weekend is fun.