Hope you had a great week and you're doing lots of celebrating. Be sure to stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what everyone has to say.
Here's what we're celebrating this week..
- My Mom has been sick, but she's out of the hospital now and feeling much better.
- Warm, sunny weather today!
- Easter was wonderful. Our sons and their friend did all the cooking and cleaning up, except for the pistachio cake I made for dessert. We even had extra desserts! :) Anyone who'd like the recipe just let me know. I'll post it for you.
- I met our younger son's little dog, Georgie. He's just adorable. Poor little Georgie had to get stitches in his foot, but he hops around quickly on three feet. He's not phased by it at all.
- Our son seems to be adjusting well to his new working hours, which are a bit of a challenge.
What are you celebrating this week?
copyright: 2016: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
for free sample chapters of my books please click here: