Yay, another Friday so that means it's time to celebrate whatever we like. Please be sure to stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com. Lexa is the lovely person who continued this blog so we could all cheer for small things and bigger ones that make us smile.
Here's what we're celebrating this week:
- I'm featured for 2 author interviews this week. One is on blogtalkradio.com with Annette Rochelle Aben and the other is on Dennis Higgins and Virginia Wright's Fan page, From Here to Eternity. Thank you so much to Dennis, Virginia and Annette for featuring my books. Here are the links in case you'd like to stop by:
- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/themagichappens/2016/05/27/get-caught-reading-with-deanie-humphrys-dunne The show will air at 1;30 this afternoon.
- Special thank you to my amazing author friend, Rhonda Patton, who featured this announcment on her blog: https://rhondapattonauthor.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/deanie-humphrys-dunne-will-be-featured-on-two-author-shows-tomorrow-52716/ Rhonda is a gifted children's author who specializes in educational children's books, author promotions, cover art, videos and more. She's done lots of promotions for me and I highly recommend her. If there's anything you need, be sure to contact her.
- A nice Skype chat with my Mom last weekend.
- I've connected with several friends who rode at our farm. Sweetbreir. We've had a great time recounting our memories from there. If any of you would like to visit the new Facebook page we set up for Sweetbrier, here's the link:
- https://www.facebook.com/Memories-of-Sweetbrier-Farm-Easton-CT-1736497933252082/ Lexa was kind enough to visit, comment and post a picture there. Thank you Lexa. :)
What are you celebrating this week?
copyright 2016: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
Free chapters of my books: