Yay, another Friday so that means it's time to celebrate whatever we like. Please be sure to stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com. Lexa is the lovely person who continued this blog so we could all cheer for small things and bigger ones that make us smile.
Here's what we're celebrating this week:
- I'm featured for 2 author interviews this week. One is on blogtalkradio.com with Annette Rochelle Aben and the other is on Dennis Higgins and Virginia Wright's Fan page, From Here to Eternity. Thank you so much to Dennis, Virginia and Annette for featuring my books. Here are the links in case you'd like to stop by:
- http://www.blogtalkradio.com/themagichappens/2016/05/27/get-caught-reading-with-deanie-humphrys-dunne The show will air at 1;30 this afternoon.
- Special thank you to my amazing author friend, Rhonda Patton, who featured this announcment on her blog: https://rhondapattonauthor.wordpress.com/2016/05/26/deanie-humphrys-dunne-will-be-featured-on-two-author-shows-tomorrow-52716/ Rhonda is a gifted children's author who specializes in educational children's books, author promotions, cover art, videos and more. She's done lots of promotions for me and I highly recommend her. If there's anything you need, be sure to contact her.
- A nice Skype chat with my Mom last weekend.
- I've connected with several friends who rode at our farm. Sweetbreir. We've had a great time recounting our memories from there. If any of you would like to visit the new Facebook page we set up for Sweetbrier, here's the link:
- https://www.facebook.com/Memories-of-Sweetbrier-Farm-Easton-CT-1736497933252082/ Lexa was kind enough to visit, comment and post a picture there. Thank you Lexa. :)
What are you celebrating this week?
copyright 2016: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
Free chapters of my books:
Congrats on all your book promotion opportunities! Special visits with family and friends are definitely worth celebrating. Have a wonderful weekend!ReplyDelete
Thank you so much Lori. Yes, it's great to chat with family and friends. Happy weekend and thanks for visiting.ReplyDelete
Congrats on the book promos! If you ever need someone else to promote your stuff, let me know (email@example.com). I've promoted several authors of late on my A Whispered Wind blog (https://ionanerissa.wordpress.com) Feel free to check my blog out and see if your work is a good fit there. Have a great weekend, Deanie!ReplyDelete
Lori's CtST @ As the Fates Would Have It
Thank you Ravyne. I'll definitely go visit your blog. Best wishes and happy weekend. Thanks for stopping by.Delete
I visited your FB page and left a comment - small world - this week I was asking anyone who wanted to help me with my community project FB page - I'll send you details if you want to email me firstname.lastname@example.orgReplyDelete
Cheers - Pempi
Special Teaching at Pempi’s Palace
Congrats on being on the From Here to Eternity page! I visited & commented. Yay for your radio interview too! And yay for the skype chat with your mother, connecting with Sweetbrier friends, and for Rhonda featuring you on her blog! Have a lovely weekend. :)ReplyDelete
Thank you so much Lexa. Hope you're having a great weekend too.ReplyDelete