Here we are with another Friday on the horizon. Hope you all had a great week. Be sure to stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to find out what's going on with everyone there.
Here's what we're celebrating this week:
- No name for Brendan's car yet, but it behaved well for the trip to Boston last weekend.
- A little cookout for July 4th.
- We had a power outage this week, but electricity was restored sooner than expected.
- A gift of mine was missing, but I found it this week. So excited about that.
- Positive feedback on one of my books.
- My author friend Janice is celebrating her birthday today. She received some of her favorite surprises. :)
- My author friend, Rhonda Patton, will be releasing her new children's book soon.
What are you celebrating this week? Hope it's been a happy week for you.
video by Chris Graham:
video by Rhonda Patton:
copyright 2016: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
Lots to celebrate! Have a great weekend :)ReplyDelete
Thanks Laura. We are so blessed. I'll stop by to see what you're celebrating. Have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
You've had lots to celebrate this week! Isn't it great when you find something that's been missing? Such a relief. Happy weekend!ReplyDelete
Yes,I'm so excited to have found my present from our boys. it's very special and I missed it. We did have lots to celebrate. So blessed. Thanks for stopping by Julie. :)ReplyDelete