Thursday, November 17, 2016

Celebrate the small things..

Hi everyone,
Thanks to Lexa Cain and her co-hosts, we can celebrate little things and big things every Friday.
Be sure to check out what everyone has to say at LexaCain.blogspot.com.
Here's what we're celebrating this week:


  • The super moon; Did you see it? So bright and pretty
  • My book, Charlene the Star and Bentley Bulldog, made the finals in a cover contest! 'we're so excited. I didn't even know we made it till my friend, Virginia Wright, told me. Anyone who hasn't voted and would like to here's the link:
  • http://authorsdb.com/2016-cover-contest-results/20559-charlene-the-star-and-bentley-bulldog Voting lasts thru tomorrow. Huge thank you to everyone who chooses to vote.

What are you celebrating this week? 

copyright 2016: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne

8 comments:

  1. Congratulations on being a finalist! Good luck :)
    I didn't see the supermoon, but I heard about it, apparently it was huge.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Laura,
      Sorry you missed the super moon. They said you could only see it if it wasn't cloudy or rainy where you live. But it was very big and bright.
      Thanks for the good wishes in the contest. We've never been a finalist in a cover contest before.

      Delete
  2. Congratulations on the contest. That is a great cover. And yes, we did see the moon. Very cool.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Glad you saw the super moon, Tamara. It was spectacular. so glad you liked the cover. My sister drew it. She's so gifted. :)

      Delete
  3. I'm so pleased to hear your cover made the finals! I voted and wish you the best of luck! I missed the moon since I;m always glued to my laptop. lol Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hope you have a great weekend, too Lexa. Thanks for voting for my cover. I appreciate it lots.

      Delete
  4. Congrats on the cover! I'll be sure to cast a vote.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thank you so much Elizabeth. Thanks for stopping by. Hope all is well with you and the family. :)

    ReplyDelete