Here's what we're celebrating this week:
- This week has been another frazzling one, but this is bounce back day so all is well.
- NO snow is forecast next week.
- Charlene the Star is finally out in the revised format. We were having fits trying to get everything just right.
- I saw some fantastic horse races recently and some good movies..
- Sent surprises to my husband and sons for Valentine's Day. I love doing that.
- A special shout out to Julie Flanders who featured my new book, Charlene the Star, on her blog. You can read her comments here: JuleFlanders.blogspot.com.
What are you celebrating?
Have a great week.
copyright 2017: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
free chapters of my books: