Another Friday is almost here. That means we can celebrate whatever we want. Be sure to stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what everyone is happy about.
Here's what we're celebrating this week:
- My sister and brother-in-law returned safely from their vacation. They had a great time and met some nice people.
- One of our sons made the Dean's List. We're so proud of him.
- I'm still waiting for the print copy of my new children's book, but some of you who have been kind enough to offer to review it have given it lovely comments. We're expecting it this week.
- We have 3 great endorsements of the new book for the back cover. Big thank you to the people who wrote them.
- Wilbur, our little lawn tractor woke up after his long winter's nap and worked hard to mow the grass last weekend for the first time this year. We love Wilbur.
- We had a freak accident last week and one of my teeth got broken,but our dentist fixed it up better than new.
- A visit and pizza party with our younger son.
Thank you to all of you who stop by. You're the best.
What are you celebrating this week? Wishing you a great week.
New video by Rhonda Patton:
copyright 2017: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne