Thursday, June 15, 2017

Celebrate the Small Things

Hi everyone,
Friday is almost here again. Do  you ever wonder where the weeks go? I hope you had a great week full of good things to celebrate.
Hop on over to Lexacain.blogspot.com to see what everyone is cheering about. Hope you have a fun week and be sure to tell me what you're happy about this week.

Here's what we're celebrating this week:

  • My husband misplaced his cell phone but he found it! So happy about that. I hate when I can't find something. Do you notice when things are missing, you usually find them when you're looking for something else?
  • Progress on one of my upcoming picture books.
  • I'm working on reviewing some children's books for my author friends.
  • Father's Day is coming. Hope you all have a fun day.
Thanks for coming by. Happy weekend.

website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com

copyright 2017: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne

2 comments:

  1. Yes, I frequently wonder where the week went! Glad your husband found his phone. Happy weekend.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy weekend to you too, Suzanne. Hope you have a great week ahead.

    ReplyDelete