Friday, February 16, 2018

Celebrating the Small Things

Hi everyone,
Sorry I"m so late with posting. I was busy with a project all day. Anyway, hope you enjoyed your week, including  Valentine's Day. What are you celebrating this week?
Here's what we're happy about;

  • My book, Charlene the Star and Hattie's Heroes is nearly ready to be re-released in a new version. There's a separate post about it on this site.
  • I received a big surprise this week. Someone nominated me "Children's Author of the Month" for Wild Fire Magazine! The funny part is, when I first got the notification on Facebook, I thought it said, '"Wildlife Magazine" and  I thought it was a mistake. Why would someone feature me in Wildlife Magazine? :)
  • The Olympics- I love watching them, but it's disappointing that some of the US figure skaters have been having a tough competition so far. It's one of my favorite things to watch.
That's the news for now. Wishing you all a great week. Be sure to check out LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what everyone's been cheering about. Hope you had wonderful celebrations.
copyright: 2018 Deanie Humphrys-Dunne

website: www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com

No comments:

Post a Comment