Friday, May 11, 2018

Celebrate the small things

Happy Friday eveyone! Hope you had a great week. What are you celebrating?
Stop by LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what kind of surprise Lexa got from her friends.
Here's what we're celebrating this week:

  • Happy Mother's Day to all Moms. Hope you are treated like a queen on your special day.
  • A new back cover for my book, Charlene the Star and Bentley Bulldog. My friend, Rhonda Patton, did it for me. She's great at any kind of marketing and promotions. She's made beautiful banners for me too. She even put a cute little illustration from the book on the cover. My sister, Holly Humphrys-Bajaj, did the illustration.

Happy weekend everyone and thanks for stopping by.
copyright 2016: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne

website; www.childrensbookswithlifelessons.com/


No comments:

Post a Comment