Wednesday, November 30, 2022

Wednesday thoughts from Winston Churchill, Abraham Lincoln and Calvin Coolidge

 

Good morning, everyone. Wishing you a wonderful Wednesday. Here are some amusing quotes for you from famous people. I hope these make you smile. My family enjoyed them.

A discussion with President Calvin Coolidge after he attended an opera where the singer was awful. Someone in the audience asked him,”What do you think of the execution?” Coolidge said, “I’m all for it.”

A speaker asked Winston Churchill “Must you fall asleep during my speech?  Winston said, “No, it’s purely voluntary.”

Abe Lincoln spoke before an audience after he was accused of being two-faced. He said, “I’ll leave that to the audience. If I had another face, would I wear this one?”


No comments:

Post a Comment