As you may know, on Fridays we celebrate things that happened during the week, big and small. Here's what we're cheering about this week:
- Brendan had fun on his trip to Boston and now he's home safely.
- We'll be talking to our mom on Skype this weekend. She moved to FL last month so we miss her.
- Looking forward to Father's Day this weekend. Also wishing everyone a wonderful Father's Day!
- My author friend Sarah Mazor has a new children's book out. It's so cute, as are all of her others. Here's the link if you'd like to check it out: http://www.amazon.com/Colors-Hebrew-Rainbow-Speaking-Childrens-ebook/dp/B00KVYNH50/ref=sr_1_1?s=books&ie=UTF8&qid=1402581555&sr=1-1&keywords=Sarah+Mazor
- The outcome of the Belmont Race was disappointing, but I'm glad the owner of California Chrome apologized for the comments he made after the race.
- I"m having fun doing Womensradio.com interviews with Claire Power Murphy. Claire is a great host.
Be sure to stop by VikLit.blogspot.com to find out what everyone is celebrating. VikLit is the founder of this group.
Happy weekend, everyone!