It's Friday again so we find things to celebrate, thanks to Lexa Cain for continuing this blog.
Be sure to stop by to see what everyone is cheering about this week: LexaCain.blogspot.com.
Here's what we're cheering about this week:.
- Taxes are done, thanks to our marvelous accountant, and we got a refund!
- Most of the snow melted but more is coming tomorrow. We'll celebrate the snow that's gone; not the snow that's coming! :)
- Tomorrow is the first day of Spring, but the weather forces don't know it yet!
- We'll celebrate all of you who are so kind to stop by my blog when you can. I salute you!
- St. Patrick's Day! We had 2 little celebrations with corned beef, cabbage, boiled potatoes, carrots, and Irish Soda Bread! If you celebrated, I hope you had fun.
copyright Deanie Humphrys-Dunne 2015