It's Friday again so that means it's time to celebrate things that happened during the week. Be sure to stop by Lexa Cain's blog to see what she has to say and check out everyone else who follows her.Here's what we're celebrating this week:
- Planning a Skype chat with my Mom this weekend.
- We'll have a Birthday bash for one of our sons this weekend. Really looking forward to that!
- First day of Fall: a pretty time of year. The only part I don't like is it means Winter is coming, yuck.
- Finishing reviews of some books
- Free sample download of Charlie the Horse: If any of you would like a free sample download of Charlie the Horse, you can find it here:
Copyright 2015: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne
Enjoy your birthday bash!ReplyDelete
I'm sure the birthday bash will be fun. We always have a good time together.
Sounds like the weekend should be fun.ReplyDelete
Yes, I'm sure it will be fun. Happy weekend.Delete
I love the Fall too, Enjoy the birthday bash!ReplyDelete
Thanks, Marilyn. We're looking forward to it.Delete
Yay for great weather. Have a wonderful Skype chat and birthday bash! I hope lots of people take advantage of your generous offer to download Charlie the Horse! :)ReplyDelete
Thank you so much, Lexa. I"m sure we'll have lots of fun this weekend. Hope you have a great time as well.ReplyDelete