It's Friday again so that means it's time to celebrate things that happened during the week. Be sure to stop by Lexa Cain's blog to see what she has to say and check out everyone else who follows her.Here's what we're celebrating this week:
- Planning a Skype chat with my Mom this weekend.
- We'll have a Birthday bash for one of our sons this weekend. Really looking forward to that!
- First day of Fall: a pretty time of year. The only part I don't like is it means Winter is coming, yuck.
- Finishing reviews of some books
- Free sample download of Charlie the Horse: If any of you would like a free sample download of Charlie the Horse, you can find it here:
Copyright 2015: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne