If you're part of this blog you know we all celebrate little things and big things every Friday, thanks to Lexa Cain who continued this blog. I hope you all have lots to celebrate this week.
- My husband's nephew has an adorable new baby named Hannah Sue. She's so precious. Naturally, we're all happy she arrived safely and all is well.
- The bunny brood is out of their nest and on their own. Their nest was under one of the lawn chairs in our sons' yard. It seemed like the perfect place where they had shade and protection.
- Otto Audi is behaving well.
- Our son, Brendan mowed the grass with our mower Harrison John Deere. Harrison must be happy to have his new tires. My husband says the others were so worn when you turned the steering wheel it kept going straight!
- In about a month, Randi Lee Maillox's anthology, The Turning Point will be out! So many wonderful stories to share with you.
What are you celebrating this week?
Free chapters of my books: