1. Display logo in your blog to show you've been nominated!
2. Link back to your nominator.
3. Share 7 things about yourself.
4. Nominate 15 other bloggers for the award.
5. Notify your nominees.
And the nominees are:
- Melissa Janda (now I can give you a little surprise, Melissa!)
- Sherry Ellis-www.sherryellis.blogspot.com (Mama Diaries)
- Janice Spina-www.jembooks/wordpress.com
- Beverly Fox-thebevelededge.blogspot.com
- Carla Burke-www.carlaburke.blogspot.com
- Kristen Head-KristenHead.blogspot.com
- Jo Murphey-www.jomurphey.blogspot.com
- Julie Flanders-www.julieflanders.blogspot.com
- S. A. Larsen-www.writersally.com
- Maria Dunn-delightdirectedliving.blogspot.com
- Adrienne Kerman-Useyourwordsblog.wordpress.com
- Tiana Smith-Tianasmith.com
- Sandy Campbell-www.sandysandrellasmusings.com
- Angela Jordan-Inspire1life.com
- Megan -www.writemeg.com
7 more things about me:
- I only had one friend in school and she loved to talk. One day she asked me why she was always in the hallway for talking and I wasn't. The answer was; she talked, I listened. Reminds you of E. F. Hutton, doesn't it?
- My parents owned 2 businesses, the riding school and a jewelry store.
- Since my parents were very busy, we rarely took family trips. We went to the Museum of Natural History and I got the measles right in the middle of the trip. My mom asked me what was the best thing I saw during the trip and I said, "a chair!"
- I always blush if I tell a tiny white lie. When I was about 6 years old, my dad entered me in a grooming class with a big white horse. All I had to do was hold the horse while the judge scored him on how clean he looked. The judge was impressed. He came to me and asked," Did you groom him all by yourself, honey?" Of course, I said, "No, my daddy helped me!"
- When we took family trips in our motor home, the Jolly Green Giant, my mom and I had to convert the dining room table to a bed. It was a little tricky so we always had trouble with getting the bed just right.We'd have one pillow that stuck up somewhere. My dad was impatient with us because he could set it up in five minutes without a single issue. We decided we'd do better if he wasn't watching so we'd send him outside to smoke his cigar while we were sorting things out. We always thought the fresh air would be a good influence on him.(plus the cigar smoke wasn't our favorite thing)
- My sisters and I were thrilled when it was our birthdays because we'd go to our parent's store and choose something pretty.
- I was riding horses for 6 years before I started jumping in shows. I got so nervous at the first show that I took two extra jumps!
Ha! That is so funny because I came here to tell you that I nominated YOU for Liebster! Small miracles happen everyday, right?ReplyDelete
Anyway, you can pick yours up here:
And I will gratefully, happily accept this one if you tell me what the rules are?
Beverly, I just posted the rules. Yikes, sorry I forgot them. I'll go by your site and post them for you there. Thank you so much for nominating me for the Liebster Award. I just received that one last week so probably shouldn't accept another one, but I thank you for selecting me. Best wishes,ReplyDelete
Aww, you're so sweet! Thanks for the nomination Deanie!ReplyDelete
You're welcome, Melissa!ReplyDelete
Thank you very much! I feel honored! I will need to do this on another day however...alittle busy today...I am sorry, but will! Thank you! SandyReplyDelete
You're welcome, Sandy! Take your time with the award posting. We all realize some days are very busy and we have to schedule time for the extra things. Best wishes.ReplyDelete
Thank you so much for the nomination, Deanie! I really appreciate it. And it was fun to learn more about you. I've always been more of a listener than a talker so your story about your school friend made me laugh. :DReplyDelete
You're welcome, Julie. It was funny that she had no idea why she was being punished and I wasn't.She likes to talk so much that she used to have an 800 number expressly for her sons to call her when they lived in another state! I'm glad you enjoyed learning more about me. Lately I've been answering lots of questions on my blog so you'll know lots of stuff eventually.ReplyDelete
Thanks, you're so sweet :)ReplyDelete
You're very welcome, Tiana. You're so talented. The award is well-deserved.ReplyDelete
What a great friend relationship! You were probably absorbing all the tales for later stories.ReplyDelete
I have a hard time lying too. Lies cause me stress and and I get obviously agitated, so people always bust me, so what's the point?
I hope I can keep enough stuff in my head for future stories, Elizabeth! You have things all sorted out, too. We're just not supposed to lie. It causes all sorts of problems so it's not worth the trouble. Besides, what if you have a bad memory and you can't remember what you said before? Then you're in big trouble.ReplyDelete
Thanks for the award! Relationships work pretty well when one is a talker and the other is a listener.ReplyDelete
You're welcome, Sherry. It would be helpful if we had more relationships like that, don't you think?ReplyDelete
Wow. Thanks so much! I don't think I can keep up with you. LOL But seriously, it's humbling to know that I make at least a little difference with my posts. It's always nice to hear that what we do matters. :)ReplyDelete
You're welcome, S. A. No worries, I'm sure you've already passed me. You're doing a fantastic job so just keep using the same magic ingredients. I'm sure you make a difference for a great many people.ReplyDelete
You are just too awesome not to keep getting more awards. Just too awesome.ReplyDelete
..."No, my daddy helped me!" too stinking adorable :D
Thank you, S. K. I think you're way more awesome than I am. But you must be one of my biggest fans. I'll keep trying to do my best. Love to make you smile.Delete
Ok, my response is finally up! Sorry it took me so long!ReplyDelete