It's Friday again and that means party time! What are we celebrating?
- Yesterday, I was honored to receive another Liebster Award from Brandy! Thank you so much, Brandy. I'll do my best to be worthy of it.
- Our son Shane, finished the first semester of Air Frame and Power Plant School at the top of his class! Go Shane. He's studying airplanes and will either learn to repair them, or use his studies as a stepping stone to becoming a Flight Engineer.
- Our son, Brendan, his riding his old English bike, named Walter Raleigh, around town with pride! He's got it in tip top shape now. Great job, Brendan!
- I have the best family anyone could ever imagine. Every day I appreciate what a blessing they are.
- The story about Margaret, our little car, is shaping up and taking different turns than we expected.
Family is always a great thing to celebrate, I'm really grateful for mine :)ReplyDelete
Congratulations on your award :)
Thank you, Laura. Wishing you a great weekend and hoping everything is fine with you.ReplyDelete
Lovely celebrations of your family successes! I get to see my sister very soon and I can't wait!ReplyDelete
My whole life revolves around my family. I don't know what I'd do without them. Thank you so much for the Liebster nomination, Deanie.ReplyDelete
You're very welcome, Cathrina! Wising you a great weekend and thanks for stopping by.ReplyDelete
Family is a great celebration - and glad your car story is going well!ReplyDelete
It is, indeed. Thanks for stopping by. Margaret's story is only beginning but I think the hardest part is starting it.Then we'll just see what happens. Have a great weekend.ReplyDelete
Sounds like it was a great week for your family. Hope you are all having a great weekend too. :)ReplyDelete
Thank you so much,Julie. No complaints about the weekend so far. Two of my books will be out on Kindle very soon so that's exciting. Wishing you a great weekend as well.ReplyDelete
Family is the best blessing we can celebrate! Great week :DReplyDelete