How was your week? I hope you have lots to celebrate. Thank you to Lexa Cain for hosting this blog.
Please check out LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what everyone is cheering about.
Here's what we're celebrating this week:
- My book, Charlene the Star and Bentley Bulldog is in the semi-finals in a contest. We're very excited about it. If you haven't voted but you'd like to, here's the link:
- I"m also a finalist in an essay contest. If you'd like to vote, here's the link:
- My husband got a new job. He's been looking for a long time. Even though it's not in his field, we're glad he has it.
- Our son was on an international business trip and he's home safely. Very grateful for that.
- Be sure to take time to thank all the veterans you know. We wouldn't be a country without them.
Thanks for stopping by and have a great week.
Free chapters of my books:
copyright 2016: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne