It's Friday again so we get to celebrate anything we want. Hop on over to LexaCain.blogspot.com to see what she and her blogging partners have to say.
Here's what we're celebrating this week:
- I'm waiting for the printed proof of my new book, My Life at Sweetbrier-A Life Changed by Horses, to come in the mail. Once we check it for any necessary changes, we'll be ready to set a release date. A huge thank you to the three people who wrote amazing endorsements for the back cover.
- My sister and brother-in-law had a fun vacation. They'll be home tonight.
- One of our son's friends is adopting a young dog from the same rescue place where he got his little dog, George. Our son is going to meet the little dog this weekend. He's really looking forward to it.
- Our other son is nearly finished with school for the year. He has one more final. We're so proud of his grades and his dedication to his job and schoolwork.
- A little shopping spree using a gift card from our amazing sons.
What are you celebrating this week?
Video by Rhonda Patton:
Copyright 2017: Deanie Humphrys-Dunne